Thank you Zeynep for sharing and detailing your experience. very useful!
- Hotel Mielparque: very nice and cool hotel, comfortable, 3mn walk from Shin-Osaka station (shinkansen)
- FP Hotel: also very good hotel, with large rooms, the area is not the nicest but has excellent connections (1mn walk from JR Shin-Imamiya and 3 min from metro Doobutsuenmae)
- Via Inn Hotel Umeda: this hotel only opened in Late July 2017, breakfast included in the rate, very good location at the end of the 1st shopping arcade within the Osaka Station, Umeda station (exit on the side of Hankyu building)
- Holiday Inn Namba to be in the heart of the Namba area
- I really enjoy staying at ANA Crowne Plaza in the heart of the Dojima area, plenty of restaurants, izakaya, sushi bars
- for the unique luxury experience, no doubt I would go to InterContinental, the rooms are amazing, vast, bright, beautiful bathroom, but also they have a Japanese bath area and a real gym